Sun 25.12 — Mon 26.12
Rebecca Weisser, a native of Kansas City, Missouri, has lived in Gremmelsbach in the Black Forest for over 30 years. The enthusiastic singer, who released her first CD “Waiting on You” a few years ago, offers a wide musical palette with her songs, some of which she wrote herself, ranging from gospels, snazzy country songs and rock numbers to soft and soulful ballads.
Already from childhood — at home with her 9 siblings, but also in church congregations and on radio & television — the transplanted “Black Forest woman” has a lot of fun and joy in music. She proves her musical gifts through solo concerts and choir performances.
In contrast to the rough and wild nature of the Triberg waterfall, Rebecca Weisser puts her audience in a gentle and calm mood during the Triberger Weihnachtszauber, which can only be experienced at Christmas.
- born and raised in Kansas City, Missouri, USA
- Since young years: Piano lessons, appearances on local television and radio
- since 1988: resident in Triberg- Gremmelsbach, Germany
- Since 1990: married to Thomas Weisser, 2 children
- 2000- 2001: first CD with own songs produced in Nashville, USA